Aprilfool challenged me to post “five freaky things you never really want to know about me”. So, here it goes:
- I was a heavy smoker and drinker until the tender age of 20. I gave everything up because I met the man of my life (who ironically is a heavy smoker) and I was sick all the time. Curiously, I don’t miss that much cigarettes and alcohol.
- I’m a brainiac who try desperately to hide her real personality by acting silly all the time.
- I mentally harassed my ex-boss who’s the biggest asshole I’ve ever met. He had a thrombosis because of me. If my chief editor didn’t transfer him in another unit, I seriously think I would have murdered him. In fact, I have a big problem with authority.
- I’m a terrible driver. I cannot park my car properly. If it’s possible to take public transportation instead, I will choose this option. I’ve never admitted it in front of my friends or my man.
- I realize I know a lot on my friends and family, but they don’t have a clue about me. My best friend always tells me I’m her biggest mystery. In fact, I don’t like to talk that much about me.