Honesty often pays off with some persons, but when it comes to seduction, sometimes, this quality can harm us.
Let’s be honest. When you flirt with someone and you want to score with him/ her, do you tell you the truth about yourself, or do you improve a little bit the reality?
I know that lying to your date tends to disappear with age and maturity. But it’s just a trend, everybody ‘s not following it.
When I ask this question around me, I get various answers but these can be easily ranged in different categories.
- On physical appearance: Most of women who are complexed by their weight lie a little bit about it. Y., 34, told me she pretends to weigh less to her partners.
- On your civil state: One of my friend lied about her real age. She always says to her partners she ‘s younger. I. 34, pretends she has never married, but she’s divorced. Y., 32, has a child but says the contrary.
- On the first time you met: R. ,29, told me she pretended meeting accidentally her date. In reality, she set up a plan to meet him and make him notice her in a party by spilling her drink on him.
- On your past: U., 36, volontarily hides her past sentimental life to her new lovers because she’s ashamed of something she did in her early twenties.
- On your experience: Ha, it’s always tempting to say you’re a sex expert while your real experiences in that domain only sums up in two different partners.
It also applies for religion, personal tastes,…
Of course, if your partner isn’t stupid, he/ she will uncover you.