Thanks to Vanessa, I will endure this terrible torture of having to tell 8 random things about me. Here it goes.
- I hate cucumbers. If I accidentally bite on a bit of this horrible vegetable, I will have a strange reaction on my face that makes immediately laugh my man.
2. When I was a little kid, I was fascinated by domestic iron. My little fingers were irremediably attracted by this instrument of torture, especially when heated, but I just regret I didn’t persevere into this act long enough to completely erase my finger prints. I could have started a great career of international burglar.
3. I used to combine 2 opposite sports when I was a teenager. My father wanted me to be able to defend myself, so he pushed me to follow judo courses. My mother, on the other hand, was afraid I would turn into a real tomboy, so she insisted I followed classic dance classes. This strange combination didn’t work so well with me. I hated so much having to fight during judo competitions that I always ended up last on the list. And also, I never looked like a little rat of the opera (pink isn’t my favorite colour).
4. I wanted to be a great reporter when I was a little kid. I didn’t know why, but I was convinced I would always be single in my life, so this demanding job which send you everywhere in the world ( and not in the most pleasant parts of it) fitted in my plans. But I met the man of my life during my studies, and suddenly, this aspect of journalism frightened me. I ended up in the financial side of the news, but I don’t regret anything.
5. I have an opposed chemist career. When I was a little kid, I used to mix up a lot of ingredients that I found and tested those strange preparations on my cousins, friends and sister. My little sis developed an allergy, once, with a certain mixture I made. So I gave my ambitions up.
6. I absolutely hate to be touched by strangers and to touch strangers. Therefore, I couldn’t have done these professions: dentist, esthetician, hairdresser, gynecologist, … Don’t worry, I still let those professions touch me, but the people exercising it are no strangers to me.
7. I used to play the piano, but since I left my parents’ house and haven’t taken my piano in my new home, I completely lost how to play this instrument. I regret it.
8. I eat too much junk food. I’ve already tried to cut down my consumption of diet coke, but I’m still addicted to candy bars.