I’ve been tagged again, this time by WishBoNe (hey, you still owe me some tags, may I remind you ). I’m supposed to list the seven bloggers I admire the most. What a tough challenge! So, here they are.
- Random Vandal: Beautiful pictures carefully chosen to be thought provoking.
- Passive agressive notes: So funny. My everyday dose of laughs.
- Mon blog de fille: A french written blog very useful for women. It’s not about relationships, but more on beauty and well being in general.
- Web worker daily: tips for stressed workers.
- Big Picture: again, another french written blog. This time, it’s a portrait of America seen through the eyes of a French journalist living in New York.
Argh, I’m stuck. Maybe I’ll complete the list later, when inspiration is back.
I’m supposed to tag seven other bloggers now. Let’s see…
Don’t thank me for the hot potato 😀
EDIT: Here are the final two bloggers I admire the most. First, I could mention this one because, even though I don’t read it often like I do for you, Vanessa, April, WishBoNe, Eleanor, Samiha Esha, Stiletto,… I enjoy it really much. This guy has an incredible sense of humor, and I must say he has a gift for putting things in a particular perspective. I’m still giggling over that dueling banjos. (Yeah, I know, I have a twisted mind…)
The second one, well, it’s difficult, because in fact, I could mention all the blogs listed in my blogroll. So, I won’t choose a particular one, but mention and thank all of you for your writing, your stories, your sense of humor,…