Ok, I admit this is a lazy post. But I thought I have to write this, given the weird search engine requests I get these days.
It’s partly my fault since I bring sometimes sex and homosexuality into the equation. But I never expected to see these kinds of requests. Here’s a sample.
- What is echangism? Gosh, I’m not wikipedia.
- Echangism Bruxelles. Well, this city is reknown to be the center of Europe and the home for the European Commission. Maybe these technocrates are into it?
- Male stripper touched. Eeewwww
- Using your hand tonight. Why only tonight?
- Real gyno. How to have sex with a gyno? The speculum is your object of phantasm?
Then, there are a lot of requests for the “rock category” and what’s behind.
- Emo girls. Sorry for the many people who clicked on this blog for that, but I’m not an emo at all. And this blog isn’t an emo blog. So go elsewhere, and please, leave your freaky comments elsewhere too for those who are really interested. I’m not.
- Maynard. OK, it’s entirely my fault, but I don’t think he’s gay. And I’m not his groupie, mind you. A groupie is someone who seeks physical/emotional intimacy with a famous person. I don’t and I don’t want to. This guy just brings me inspiration, that’s all.
- Tool. I’m not Toolshed. Redirect there.
Then, there are the random searchs which I find particularly funny.
- I love you Sameha. WTF?
- Vanessa’s love life? My dear, people are so curious about you 😉
- TV presenter Nylons. Maybe Ryan Seacrest wears this?
- What do French men like? Power and recognition? Wait, that’s Nicolas Sarkozy!
- I’m hot, why people are not? Aren’t you a bit pretentious? Paris Hilton, we recognized you!
- Men approach me now because I’m pretty. Why only now? Did you have an operation for changing sex?
I’m sure I forgot some of them. What’s your weirdest search engine request?