1) Go to http://www.Google.com
2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like. (See Below)
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.
All I got by typing my pseudo in Google images was that
A summer school for air-sea interaction. Thrilling.
So, I decided to use exceptionally my first name to do this meme. The problem is that it is very popular in Hollywood and in the rest of the United States as well. I share it with an ex-Friends, a terrible singer and actress, a ghost whisperer, Beyonce’s nemesis, that chick in House,…
Luckily, my new BFF that is Google Images found me interesting alternatives to Brad’s ex and cie.
My name is associated with flowers too!
Creepy paintings… (the one on the right is supposed to be associated with anxiety)
A crappy interior design (geez, I would freak out in a bedroom like that)
A cheesy doll
An exposition ?!$@&? (I should suggest to my man redecorating our interior like that, I’m sure he would appreciate the yellow horse in the middle of the living room)
And a ring (I’m kind of allergic to that in general, maybe it’s a sign 😥 )
Now, I have to pass this tag to at least five other bloggers. 😈
- Liz (when your piles papers will be finished)
- Samiha Esha
- Swissabel (Come back to us, you’ve been missed!)