There’s a little game circulating on the blogosphere right now (another one, again) and it is quite fun. I’ve stolen it there, but there are other versions of it. The principle is simple: Shuffle your ipod and answer each of these questions below with the song that comes up. Don’t cheat!
1) Are you a male or female?
Angel of Harlem – U2
2) Describe yourself:
Name – Goo Goo Dolls
3) How do you feel about yourself?
Our Ride to the Rectory – Team Sleep
4) Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend:
Rebellion (lies) – The Arcade Fire
5) Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend:
Somewhere Only we Know – Keane
6) Describe your current location:
One Last Chance – James Morrison ( my country is thisclose to be split in two)
7) Describe that you want to be:
Naive – The Kooks
8 ) Describe your best friend:
I Still Remember – Bloc Party
9) Your favorite color is:
Hush – Tool
10) You know that:
Lonesome Day – Bruce Springsteen
11) What is the weather like?
Judith – A Perfect Circle
12) If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
No One Knows – Queens of the Stone Age
13) What is life to you?
Ever Since WWI – Team Sleep
14) What is the best advice you have to give?
Sooner or Later – Breaking Benjamin
15) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Elizabeth – Team Sleep
16) What will you repost this as?
Ants Marching – Dave Matthews Band
Interesting. Give it a try 🙂