Whatigotsofar came with a Christmas meme, and I just stole it. You’re into the Christmas spirit or you’re not 🙂
There it goes.
- What do you really want for Christmas but you know nobody will get it for you?
- What do you not want for Christmas but you know that somebody will get it for you?
- When do you open your gifts (Christmas eve or Christmas morning)?
- Do you prefer gifts wrapped or in gift bags?
- Did you regift anything this year?
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
- What’s your favourite Christmas TV special?
- Do you like egg nog?
- Real tree or fake tree, which do you prefer?
- Would you actually use one of those fireplace DVDs if you don’t have a fireplace?
- Are you sick of Christmas music yet?
- Are you getting up early to wait in line to do some Boxing Day shopping (Canada’s equivalent to Black Friday)
- When was the last time you sat on Santa’s lap?
The traditional Christmas Party of my newsroom. But I have the sentiment it would change dramatically this year from the past events.
If you have the chance to travel the country like me to visit your family on this period, you would say every day from the Christmas eve to the end of the year.
Wrapped. It’s always a pleasure to contemplate the wrapping technique of my family (if they wrapped the gifts themselves)
Yes, it’s my speciality. Remember than what doesn’t please you could make the happiness of someone else. It applies for partners too.
sorry, it’s in French
It’s not really a Christmas TV Special, but it’s often broadcasted on Christmas.
Fake trees. Mine looks a little bit like this.
I have a very selective ear.
Santa used to terrify me when I was a little kid. So, never. It was best for both parties, because I was a terrible child, and God knows what I could have done to him.
Oh, and Merry Christmas to you.