DDTD wants to know six unimportant things about me. OK, here we go.
My favorite movie when I was a kid was the Three Caballeros. No other child in my school or my neighborhood knew this movie, and one even pretended it didn’t exist, that is was just my imagination. Idiot. There was one character that particularly intrigued me: the aracuan
And also, the cold-blooded penguin named Pablo
- I need an addition to my ipod
- If I wasn’t a journalist, I would take care of baby orangutans in Indonesia. Boycott palm oil!!!!!
- I don’ t like coffee as a drink but if it’s an ingredient in a dessert recipe (in the tiramisu for example), it will do.
Gosh, I’m hungry now.
- I was a big fan of the New Kids On The Block when I was eleven. Here’s their masterpiece.
Luckily, we don’t hear them anymore. Let’s hope they won’t reunite like the Spice Girls.
- I’m a chocoholic, and a sweet tooth, for the happiness of my dentist.