I stole this one from various blogs
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Running for a prestigious award in financial journalism (finger-crossed)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t make resolutions. I just set some little goals and try to stick to it.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yep, adorable twins.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes
5. What countries did you visit? Italy, France, Creta
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Success. In every domain.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 14. Big nervous breakdown.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Managing to write better articles.
9. What was your biggest failure? Running into one of the walls of my house with my car.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A pair of lovely shoes, with high heels, and comfortable.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? ???
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My boss. Appalled, but not depressed, though.
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? Sadder. Neither thinner nor fatter. Richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Wear more skirts.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Be less shy.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With lots of food and drink.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Many times. Mostly with shoes.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Little Britain.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Oh, yeah.
24. What was the best book you read? Eat, pray, love from Elizabeth Gilbert
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Fiction Plane.
26. What did you want and get? a camera.
27. What did you want and not get? The list is too long.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Close Encounters of the third kind.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I cursed the fact I’m 30 now.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I’m never satisfied.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Boring.
32. What kept you sane? My friends and family. My man.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? MJK!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Oh, my country has been plagued with a huge political crisis. And we’re not yet out of the wood.
35. Who did you miss? Bloggers. I haven’t been that much regular.
36. Who was the best new person you met? B.?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Never say anything bad about the others.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Who knows exactly what I’m after?
Nite and Fog are my days”
If you read this, considered yourself tagged!