… There are reasons to believe next year will be better than last
So, this is an exercise I’ve been doing every year in the last of december: the end of the year meme!
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? Applying for being the US correspondent of my newspaper. And failed.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I tried to be more honest in my relationship.It was difficult. And my resolution for next year would be even more difficult.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No
5. What countries did you visit? Portugal, Germany, France, United States, Great Britain
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? Mutual love. And peace.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April: trip to London, and break up. October: trip to London, and break up
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Taking my life on hands.
9. What was your biggest failure? B. I was foolish to believe he would love me.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A comfy sofa, where I can eat my cookies.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? ?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? the list is too long.
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
Sadder. Neither thinner nor fatter. Richer.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Alone and angry.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Yes.
24. What was the best book you read? The heart Mender
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Robert Francis.
26. What did you want and get? B.
27. What did you want and not get? A real relationship with B.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
32. What kept you sane? My friends and family.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?MJK!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Oh, my country has been plagued with a huge political crisis. And we’re not yet out of the wood.
35. Who did you miss? B.
36. Who was the best new person you met? H.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. Always tell the truth when you break up with someone.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You've got to get yourself together You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it Don't say that later will be better now you're stuck in a moment And you can't get out of it