It’s the end of the year. Time for a review.
1. What did you do in 2019 that you’d never done before?
Thai massage lesson. Running
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions. I just try to make some changes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes. My close friend eventually gave birth to a beautiful girl.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes.
5. What countries did you visit?
The Philippines, France, England, Ireland
6. What would you like to have in 2020 that you lacked in 2019?
7. What dates from 2019 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 4: The day I became an landlord
June 16: The start of my relationship with the one I didn’t expect.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Losing my radio voice
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
An apartment. At last.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Kindness, everywhere
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? extremists of all kinds.
14. Where did most of your money go? The apartment
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2019?
Invincible – Tool
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
Happier. Neither thinner nor fatter. Richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
A certain part of my work I didn’t ask for.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2019?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No
Le meutre du commandeur – Murakami
26. What did you want and get? an apartment
27. What did you want and not get? inspiration
Once upon a time in Hollywood
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I celebrated my birthday with the one I love
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I was very satisfied 🙂
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2019?
An addiction to a certain brand
32. What kept you sane? My friends and family.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Intolerance
35. Who did you miss? My uncle
36. Who was the best new person you met? My heart
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2019. Learn to love
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Take all your chances while you can
Never know when they’ll pass you by
Like a sum a mathematician cannot solve
Happy New Year!